Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to Withdraw Funds from Citiseconline

Withdrawing funds from Citiseconline is as easy as depositing fund for your account, just make sure that the fund you are withdrawing is a stand-by fund in your account for three days.

Ever since I opened my account at citiseconline, this is the first time that I tried to withdraw part of my funds from them.  I just want to make sure that withdrawing my funds from them don’t have a lot of hassle.  My officemate once asked me if it’s not hard to withdraw your money from citiseconline so I have to try so we will know.

To withdraw funds from your account, just fill-out the “Request for Withdrawal of Funds” form which can be downloaded from Citiseconline’s website and fax it to them (their fax and telephone numbers are written on the withdrawal form).  Make sure to call and verify if they have received the fax you sent.  If you have sent your request before eleven o’clock in the morning, they can process your request within the day and release the cleared fund the next day.

You have the option of receiving your withdrawn amount through check and pick it up at their office or you can request them to deposit it in your bank account.   Take note of the check 3-day clearing requirement if you request to deposit your fund at banks other than Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Banco de Oro (BDO) and Metrobank.  Don’t worry, there’s no charge whatever means you opt your fund will be given to you.

In my case, I requested Citiseconline to deposit my withdrawn amount to my bank account and when I checked my account the following day after I faxed the request for withdrawal, the money was already credited on my account.  Isn’t it great?  Thank you Citiseconline. 

No comments: